- Gentle MELT (beginner level) June 23 & 30: Thursdays at 1 pm Registration close 3 days prior to the class date. No class in July or later unless enough interests arose. Don't miss this chance!
- July 05 (Tue) ~ August 05 (Fri) MELT private session with huge discount rate available for people living in North Calgary: Tuesday ~ Friday anytime between 1 pm ~ 4pm. Other service (yoga, Indian Head Massage, Energy Healing) are also available. Bookings are already filling up quickly. Ask me now!
- Sue Hitzmann is going to MELT England! Sue is going to do a three-hour MELT self-care immersion when she is in England for the British Fascia Symposium in June. If you know anyone who might be interested, this is the great opportunity to have experience MELT taught by Sue Hitzmann the Creator of MELT Method! MELT equipments (balls,roller, DVDs and book) are included in fee, so you can continue practice at home right after! Here is the link: Register now: MELT with Sue in England on June 23!
- Would you like to bring MELT Workshop / MELT class to your work place or your area if you can't find a local MELT instructor? Private or semi-private session or create your own MELT Class / MELT Party with your friends & family (minimum 3 persons) at your home or work place. Sample: Lunch & Learn mini session|30 ~ 45 minutes at workplace | 3persons | $25 pp *depends on location, travel time and expense maybe added.
- Be aware! MELT Products (except books) are only sold at official MELT Store or from Certified MELT Instructors only, not from third party such as Amazon.com.
Be sure your instructor is Certified MELT Instructor!
I heard that some professionals such as chiropractor, yoga/fitness teacher, personal trainer who have never taken MELT instructor training are teaching MELT to their clients. Good and not so good news.. Good news is it is kind of proof from professionals that MELT works! Not so good is how they know they are doing right without proper training... There are so many wrong ways to learn without appropriately trained. Also there are Dos and Don'ts which can be learned from Training.
MELT is simple and easy to learn from the book or DVD but those resources are available to public for self-care purpose. "MELT don't hurt you but YOU do."
Aattending classes or workshop from certified instructor is to learn MELT techniques for your own self-care. We certified instructors appreciate that you share your experience of MELT and spread the word out. however, you cannot teach any MELT techniques to others until appropriately trained by Sue Hitzmann, Creator of the MELT Method and licensed by Longevity Fitness (MELT Method).
It was amazing training of "MELT NeuroStrength" from Sue Hitzmann, the creator of MELT Method®!
We learned Reintegration and Repattern. Now we have 6 R's. ;) So cool and powerful!
You don't have to be advanced MELTers. It's not difficult, however, you definitely need to know a couple of moves which are not shown in the book before moving on to NeuroStrength. And most of NeuroStrength moves are not recommended without Instructors guide.
MELT NeuroStrength (Reintegrate and Repattern) is to restore the neurological pathways and the natural timing of the motor response needed for stability during movement. NeuroStrength Technique simulates highly specialized hands-on therapeutic techniques that are used to Reintegrate optimal joint motion, erase compensatory patterns, and help people live pain free. It is not about the muscles, it's about restoring proper pathways and mechanisms to yield optimal function and performance. This technique is great for advanced MELTers as add-on!
Not advanced MELTers yet? Take classes to learn intermediate / advanced moves and maps which are not shown in the book only from Certified MELT Instructor!
In 2013, Isuzu completed MELT Instructor training from Sue Hitzmann and Certified.
In January 2015, Isuzu took MELT Strength Instructor training from Sue Hitzmann and certified.
Isuzu is the first Advanced MELT instructor in Calgary and in Japan.